Wednesday, October 13, 2004

links

No offence intended...

It took ages to work out how to make sidebar links, so the result is minilinking until I can face adding more.

Object lesson:

I'ver never explored HTML before.
Noone showed me how to edit HTML, or gave me an HTML lesson, or told me I ought to learn it.
I worked out how do do it because I wanted to do some links.
If I'd needed help, I'd have asked one of the HTML-literate people I know.

I once had a book on SGML, actually. Great insomnia cure, but I don't remember a word of it. Why did I have it? I could tell you, but you'd find the answer too soporific.

3 comments:

Elliot said...

once u've done one link, it's ez, just copy/paste and only change the URL and link title.

i think "young ppl r ppl too" is a better slogan.

emma said...

yeah maybe... but then I'd need to make a whole new blog wouldn't I? Otherwise the address would be a little confusing.

I thought about this title for literally SECONDS dangnabbit.

Anonymous said...

Nah, you can change the title easy without having to make a whole new blog... and umm, I think you should link me too ;-)

Cam
http://freedomblog.us